What's New on CotEditor 3.1.7
- Fix an issue on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar where the application crashed immediately after launch.
What's New on CotEditor 3.1.6
- Update Python syntax style for Python 3.6.
- Improve line number drawing.
- Fix an issue on OS X 10.11 where the application could crash on saving a document that contains incompatible characters.
- Fix an issue on OS X 10.11 where “No incompatible characters were found.” message in the incompatible characters pane didn't hide even when incompatible characters exist.
- Fix an issue where editor view didn't scroll by dragging on the line number view when the view is zoomed out.
- Fix an issue where a large amount of scrolling down didn't jump to the end of the target.
- Fix an issue with syntax style editor where a newly added row wasn't focused automatically.
previous release notes