The updater's “Install” button works only on CotEditor 3.3.0 and later.
To update from an earlier version, download archive from coteditor.com/archives and install it manually.
What's New on CotEditor 3.4.1
- Copy also the executability from the file permission of the original document when duplicating a document.
- trivial Improve drawing of capsules for variables in the insertion format setting field.
- trivial: Adjust preferences panes layout.
- Fix an issue under OS X 10.11 where the application could crash when an item in the outline inspector is clicked.
- Fix an issue where the word completion of which word starts with double underscores (e.g.
__init__) skipped the second underscores.
- Fix an issue where the application could rarely crash while typing.
- AppStore ver.: Fix an issue where the options for the software updater for non AppStore versions were wrongly displayed in the General preferences pane.
previous release notes