⌘⇧[shortcut to “Show Next Tab” command instead of “Surround Selection with Brackets” command.
- Treat a logical line, which is delimited by line ending characters, as one line in VoiceOver, instead of a visual (wrapped) line.
- Thereby, users can now also know the current line number by pressing VoiceOver shortcut VO+F3.
- Improve the accessibility of user interface elements with VoiceOver.
- Avoid performing custom sort with an invalid parameter.
- Display default setting values as the input field's placeholder in preferences window when empty.
- trivial: Move the focus to the target input field when the clear button in the find panel was pressed.
- Fix an issue where selected inspector pane was not stored.
- Fix an issue where initial display area shifted unwantedly if line numbers are displayed lines are unwrapped.
- Fix an issue where script name was not displayed in Console.
- Fix an issue where the writing direction (RtL) was not delivered to printing.
- Fix layout in some localized environment.
previous release notes