What's New on CotEditor 3.6.6
- Fix an issue on CotEditor 3.6.5 where the syntax highlight did not update while typing.
- Fix an issue where preferences panes could not changed under macOS 10.12.
- Add missing localizations.
What's New on CotEditor 3.6.5
- New option for cursor style (Customize the behavior in Appearances preference pane).
- Avoid drawing variant sequence as invisible control characters.
- Make line number view opaque if lines are unwrapped on macOS 10.14 to avoid drawing the editor's text over the line numbers.
- Revoke the line counting behavior change with VoiceOver in CotEditor 3.6.3.
- trivial: Draw vertical tabs as general invisible control characters.
- Fix an issue where the editor area could still tuck under the line number view.
- Fix an issue where the line number of the last empty line disappeared when lines are not wrapped and scrolled.
- trivial: Fix a weird view expansion on the first transition to the General preferences pane.
- trivial: Fix an issue on Mojave where the text selection highlight could remain between lines.
previous release notes