cf. Changes from 3.7.0-rc.5.
- Multi-cursor editing.
- Add “Opacity” toolbar item to change editor's opacity.
- Add “Surround Selection With” > “Square Brackets” menu item.
- Restore more UI state on window restoration.
- Delete sequential paces character by character when they are not located at the beginning of a line even if “Expand tabs to spaces” option is enabled.
- Keep selections after performing “Duplicate Lines.”
- Remember the last used custom characters for “Surround Selection with Custom Characters” action.
- trivial: Improve toolbar color.
- Fix an issue where “Replace All” could fail when the text to find is a combining character such as a diacritical mark.
- Fix an issue where lines did not wrap correctly with vertical text orientation.
- Fix an issue where the last syntax style was not applied when an unsaved document was restored from the last session.
- Fix an issue where auto-completion could cancel suddenly under a restricted condition.
- Fix an issue where the line wrap width of a split view could be set shorter than the actual view if scroll bars are set to be always visible.
- Fix an issue where the year in the print header or console prompt was displayed wrongly in specific days (Thanks to Frédéric Blondiau!).
- Fix an issue where closed windows remained on the memory.
- Address an issue where selected ranges were set wrongly after updating the document due to an external modification.
- Fix a possible issue where word counting could be stuck.
previous release notes