cf. No changes from 3.8.0-beta.2.
- Add “Appearance” option in the Appearance preferences pane to change document window appearance whatever the system appearance is (only on macOS 10.14 and later).
- Add a new theme “Anura (Dark)”.
- Change the system requirement to macOS 10.13 High Sierra and later.
- Improve the theme switching algorithm between light and dark appearances.
- Keep multiple cursors after pasting multiple lines.
- Update the result table of “Find All” even when no substring was found.
- Adjust drawing of the alternative character for invisible control characters.
- Adjust text baseline of input fields in the find panel when a fallback font is used.
- Always enable Left to Right button in Writing Direction toolbar button.
- Change the way to count words for stability.
- Update “TOML” syntax style to support array of tables (Thanks to Takuto ASAKURA!)
- dev: Update build environment to Xcode 11.1 (Swift 5.1, macOS 10.15 SDK).
- Fix the selection movement direction after ⌥⇧← or ⌥⇧→ shortcut.
- Fix an issue where scripting commands
- Fix an issue where the color panel for theme editing could occasionally not change.
- Fix an issue where the appearance of Acknowledgements window was not updated when user changed the system appearance after the launch.
previous release notes