- Avoid showing the rainbow cursor while parsing URLs in the editor with large contents when the “link URLs in document” option is enabled.
- Improve “Snakecase” and “Camelcase” commands to handle uppercase letters with accent properly.
- Improve message for syntax highlighting progress.
- Improve drawing performance and general stability.
- trivial: Tweak the visual notification for wrapping search.
- Fix an issue where a document window zombie appeared when the window was closed while detached character info popovers remain.
- Fix an issue where a blank progress dialog for a long syntax highlighting could rarely remain when the document is updated while parsing.
- Fix an issue where the
\$style character expressions in the regular expression pattern were not syntax-highlighted correctly.
- Fix an issue where the application could rarely crash when printing a document.
- Fix an issue where the application could rarely crash when opening a document under macOS 10.14 and earlier.
previous release notes