- Update Lua syntax style.
- Update Swift syntax style for more accurate outline extraction and literal number highlight.
- Avoid escaping non-ASCII characters to Unicode code points when exporting syntax styles to YAML files.
- Fix an issue that the application did not terminate when all windows are closed.
- Fix an issue in the script menu that a script bundle (.scptd) was handled not as a script but as a folder.
- Fix an issue in the snippet key bindings that shortcuts with only Shift key for modifier keys were accepted though does not work correctly.
- Fix an issue that the application rarely showed the open dialog on launch even when the user setting for the startup behavior is not “show open dialog.”
- Fix literal number highlight with Ruby syntax style.
- Address an issue that annoying dialog that alerts saving was failed could be shown while typing when autosaving is disabled.
previous release notes