cf. Changes from 4.3.0-beta.
- Incremental search in the Find window.
- Drastically improved the performance of syntax highlighting on large documents so that no rainbow cursor appears.
- Stop displaying the progress indicator for syntax highlight on large documents and apply the highlight asynchronously instead.
- Optimize the time to open large documents.
- Avoid re-parsing syntax on printing.
- Update the style of the search progress dialog.
- Remove the preference option to disable syntax highlighting.
- Update Swift syntax style to support Swift 5.7.
- trivial: Suppress the inconsistent line ending alert in the Versions browsing.
- Fix an issue that the application crashed with very specific fonts.
- Fix an issue that the highlights of Find All in the editor remained even when closing the Find window.
- Fix an issue that the application could become unresponsive when trying to show the file mapping conflicts.
previous release notes