- Enable importing multiple syntax/theme setting files at once.
- Import syntax style files via drag and drop to the Installed Syntax Styles area.
- Avoid merging multiple separators next to each other in the navigation menu into a single separator.
- beta: Synchronize the selection in the outline inspector with the current cursor position in the focused editor.
- beta: Replace with a new one when the last replacement definition row was removed, instead of disabling the remove button.
- beta: Disable the remove button in replacement set panel when nothing is selected.
- beta trivial: Adjust outline inspector layout.
- Fix an issue where the cursor position did not follow the line when Move Up command was performed at the end of the document.
- trivial: Fix some UI text.
- Replace matches with preset replacement definition (Find > Show Replacement Set).
- Add outline menu to side bar.
- Select tabbed window with
- Parse regular expression pattern in find string field in regular expression mode:
- Syntax highlight.
- Highlight matching brace by moving cursor.
- Select the range surrounded by a brace pair by double-clicking a brace.
- Add a new theme “Resinifictrix”.
- Give haptic feedback on pinch zoom when the scale becomes 100%.
- Adjust background color for selected range in inactive editor to avoid unreadable text, especially by a dark theme.
- Make the current line highlight semi-transparent if editor opacity is not 100%.
- Ignore brackets escaped with
\on bracket pair highlight.
- Restore selected inspector pane on window restoration.
- Move “Get Info” and “Show Incompatible Characters” menu items into newly added View > Inspector submenu.
- Update highlight style of icons in the side inspector.
- Delete the feature alerting inconsistent encoding declaration in document on saving.
⌘1shortcut for Console from default key-binding settings.
- Avoid switching to inactive tabbed window only to show a syntax highlighting indicator.
- Remove the workaround for the issue of editor scrolling on early macOS High Sierra that was introduced on CotEditor 3.2.4.
- Update “Java” syntax style by adding term
var(Thanks to Marc Prud'hommeaux!)
- trivial Use monospace digits where suitable.
- trivial non-AppStore ver.: Update Sparkle framework.
- Fix a possible crash with continuous find/replacement.
- Fix an issue where the font settings cannot be changed on macOS 10.12.
- Fix an issue where the find result in the input field of the find panel did not clear when a new find string was set from the find history menu.
- The following tasks have not been completed on this version yet:
- Update help contents.
- Localize newly added strings.
previous release notes