- Optimize performance of find/replace with large documents.
- Display the concrete progress of the find/replace task in the progress dialog.
- Draw link underlines on the left side by the vertical text orientation.
- Update the Unicode block name list for the character inspector from Unicode 14.0.0 to Unicode 15.0.0.
- Deprecate the option to keep the progress dialog for find/replacement after finishing the task.
- Deprecate the option not to select the next match after the replacement when clicking the Replace button in the Find window.
- trivial: Make the target document the key window when selecting a matched line in the find result view.
- trivial: Tweak the style of headings in menus.
- trivial: Tweak the setting summary display in the print dialog.
- dev: Migrate the most of sheets and popovers to SwiftUI.
- Fix an issue on macOS 13 the total page did not update when changing the print scope option to “Selection in CotEditor” in the print dialog.
- Fix an issue that timestamps in the Console window do not reflect the local time zone.
- Fix an issue that the right-to-left writing direction option for new documents was not applied.
- Fix an issue that the regular expression pattern was wrongly highlighted in a specific condition.
- Fix an issue that the regular expression find/replace was not performed if the document is empty.
- Fix an issue that the advanced options view in the find panel could display multiple times when clicking the button repeatedly.
- Fix the drawing of the editor opacity toolbar item when collapsed.
previous release notes