- When “Indent with Tab key” is on, reduce indent level of the current line with Shift+Tab even when nothing is selected.
- Fix an issue where lossy saving was failed.
- Fix an issue where
⌘←was ignored when the cursor locates at the end of the document.
- Fix an issue where save dialog layout corrupted when toggling the visibility of the file browser.
- Fix an issue where no alert was raised on saving even when a document contains lossy yen signs.
- Fix an issue where document syntax was parsed twice on file open.
- Fix a possible crash on print.
previous release notes