- Change not to highlight occurrences of the selection when there are more than 100.
- Update validation pane in the syntax style editor:
- Now, validation is performed automatically when the pane switched to “Validation”.
- trivial: Remove “Restore Defaults” button in the syntax style editor if the style has no defaults.
- non-AppStore ver.: Update Sparkle framework.
- Fix an issue where
cotcommand failed to open paths or stdin containing backslash character.
- Fix an issue on CotEditor 3.6.5 where right-click no longer opens the context menu under macOS 10.13 and earlier.
- Fix an issue where the thickness of the line numbers view did not grow enough with a large number of lines.
- Fix an issue where the syntax style validator ignored unbalanced block comment delimiters that should be an error.
- Fix the preferences pane switching animation under macOS 10.13 and earlier.
- Fix possible crashes.
- Fix minor issues in the syntax style editor.
- Fix some localized strings.
previous release notes