- Add syntax style for “TOML”.
- Improve the performance of text replacement significantly.
- Improve the line number view fundamentally so that all unwanted behaviors after macOS Mojave disappear.
- Select the setting selected in the last session when opening the Multiple Replacement window.
- Enable the noncontiguous layout only with large documents.
- This change may improve the editor's drawing and scrolling behaviors.
- Improve general performance and stability.
- dev: Stop LineNumberView inheriting NSRulerView.
- Fix the cursor location by changing the selection with shortcut
- Fix an issue where the rainbow cursor could appear when cancelling syntax highlight with a large document multiple times.
previous release notes