- Suppress showing a dialog when opening a file with the “.ts” file extension as it may not be a MPEG-2 Transport Stream file but a TypeScript file.
- Improve the style and behavior of the add/remove rule button in the multiple replacement window.
- trivial: Delete multiple replacement rules by dropping items into the Trash.
- Fix an issue in the multiple replacement definition editing where the result order broke, or even the application crashed when reordering multiple rules at once.
- Fix an issue in the editor that the cursor skipped the space just after the word when moving the cursor to the next word boundary with ⌥⇧→ or ⌥→ shortcut.
- Fix an issue in theme editing that the editing color was occasionally forcibly updated in the editor's text color when an editor has the focus.
- Fix an issue in theme editing that the crashed when setting one of the system's developer colors.
- Fix an issue in theme editing that the option “use system color” for the selection color could not disable.
- Fix an issue in theme editing that the values in the theme editor were not updated when the bundled theme currently edited is restored.
- Fix an issue in the dialog for the pattern line sort that the sample line could indicate a wrong sort key scope when the sort key type is “column.”
- Fix the feedback animation when dragging and dropping items in a table.
- trivial: Fix an issue that the the menus in toolbar expended unwantedly after customizing toolbar.
- trivial: Fix some layout corruptions under macOS 11 Big Sur (beta).
previous release notes