- Add new Shuffle command to the Text > Lines submenu.
- Optimize the performance for editor splitting.
- Avoid sluggishness by incremental search in large documents.
- Optimize the performance of highlighting selected text instances.
- Remove the limitation to highlight a large number of instances of the selected text.
- Scroll the editor by the Move Line Up/Down commands so that the moved lines are visible.
- Change the behavior of the metacharacter
\vin the regular expression for text search to confirm with the current ICU specification.
- Update Swift syntax style to add keywords.
- trivial: Update French localization.
- Fix an issue that memory rarely leaks on closing documents.
previous release notes