- Rename the Highlight command to Highlight All.
- Tweak CotEditor's setting view in the print dialog.
- Update Markdown syntax style to highlight code blocks with indentation (Thanks to Rafael Viotti!).
- trivial: Improve the text selection behavior with key bindings.
- trivial: Disable the Select All command when no documents are available.
- Fix an issue on macOS 13 that the Find All button in the find panel was not localized.
- Fix an issue on CotEditor 4.4.0 that
contents of selectionof a document object returned its entire contents.
- Fix an issue that the application could hang up when the insertion point moved over invisible control characters by the Control-Shift-arrow keys.
- Fix an issue that the last of multiple insertion points locates at the end of the document was not drawn.
- Fix an issue that the insertion point immediately exited automatically closed quote marks when the smart quote feature is enabled.
- Fix an issue that the initial window height could differ from the user-specified setting.
previous release notes