- Update Ruby syntax style (thanks to kojix2!).
- Fix an issue on macOS 13 that the table in the Multiple Replace dialog was corrupted when switching the set.
- Fix an issue that a file extension was appended to the file by saving even when the syntax style has no extensions.
- Fix an issue that the line number view did occasionally not widen even when the number exceeds 4 digits.
- Fix an issue that an unwanted extra blank document was created when creating a new document with the selection by Services under specific conditions.
- Fix an issue that the scripting result could be corrupted under some specific conditions.
previous release notes