- Optimize the performance of the Find/Replace All command.
- Add visual feedback that the search reached the end.
- Enable walking through all the controls in the Find window by the Tab key on keyboard control.
- Update C++ syntax style to fix attributes highlight (thanks to Luke McKenzie!).
- Deprecate the Find Selected Text command.
- trivial: Reset custom shortcuts for the find commands.
- non-AppStore ver.: Update Sparkle from 2.3.0 to 2.3.1.
- Fix an issue that found string in the editor was occasionally not focused.
- Fix an issue that multiple replacements were not performed if the document is empty.
- Fix an issue that the Find window expanded unnecessarily in some specific conditions.
- Fix a label in the Advanced Find Options view.
previous release notes